An Examination Of Universal Fundamental Human Rights In Matters Of Affordable Shelter
The Following Reports Either Originate Within This Site By The Publisher / Editors; Or, Through General Media Outlets
MEDIA REPORTS 2015 - 2016 CANADA
STARLIGHT INVESTMENT LTD AWARDED FRPO RECOGNITION
SECTION ONE : NATIONAL MEDIA
- WEBSEARCH : DEC 18TH 2016 : UPDATE
- CBC : MARKETPLACE : (TRANSGLOBE) STARLIGHT : and, Other Sources
- BC WORKSAFE ; STOP WORK ORDERS : BC PUBLIC HEALTH : BC OMBUDSMAN INVESTIGATIONS : MLA BC LIST
SECTION TWO : REGIONAL MEDIA
- TIMES COLONIST : VICTORIA
- www.timescolonist.com/.../councillors-seek-solution-for-worried-james-b...Jan 10, 2016 - Some Victoria councillors want the mayor to meet with the owners of six James Bay apartment buildings in the wake of residents' fears that planned ... planned renovations to the buildings could see hundreds of tenants evicted. ... hope to get assurances from the owners — Starlight Investments Ltd. and its ...
www.timescolonist.com/.../james-bay-seniors-fear-renovictions-through-...January 7, 2016 06:00 AM ... The six apartment buildings owned by Starlight Investments are managed ... Carole James, NDP MLA for Victoria-Beacon Hill, asked the ... “Many of these people are seniors who have been in their building a long time. ... Are they significant renovations that will force people to be evicted for a ...
- CHEK NEWS
- www.cheknews.ca/128526-128526/Jan 7, 2016 - A statement issued by the Ministry of Housing states that if evictions occur as ... And a tenant can dispute the notice to end tenancy through the ...